Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Form's font

I am trying to find out how I can change a font size to the whole form.

Hi Mark
    You can do this by modifying formItem.titleStyle and formItem.textBoxStyle, and adding the appropriate css class definitions to your .css file in you skin.

Notes:
    - There are other skinning properties you may also want to change, such as the hint style - these should all be documented, so experiment if you need to.
    - These are 'base styles', so they may have "Focused" / "Disabled" etc suffixes applied to them when the items change state. When creating your new css classes, you can look at the existing set of form item styles in the .css file, and ensure you create a new entry for each state.
    - Different subclasses of the FormItem class have different defaults for these properties. Therefore if your form is showing (for example) TextItems and SelectItems, you will need to set the textBoxStyle on the TextItem class and the SelectItem class.

Thanks
    Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi, to change the font-size of labels, field and other components I coped the content from skin_style.css and pasted in my css file, then I replaced all font-size with 11px to 13px !important

Comment

Working...
      X