Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Multicolumn Calendar

I have a wish for a new component in SmartGWT.

I would really appreciate a 'multicolumn Calendar' where one could se the 'day- view' for more than one person. Each persons calendar should be displayed in a new column

This could be very useful to display for instance which employee works at each time in a nice schedule.

Another feature for this component could be to have it horizontally so the employees (example above) is displayed in rows and the timeline is displayed as columns.

Hopefully more people have use for this functionallity and this could be achieved as brilliant as all the other things with SmartGWT.

I agree, a horizontal presentation for the calendar where each user could be presented as a row, with a calendar timeline and events presented horizontally would be fantastic. I could really use that.

Comment

Hello,

I'm part of a developpent team who've chosen to use SmartGwt and we're very happy with it. The only thing that's missing for us at the moment is a way for the Calandar to either have muti-columns or to replace the days (in the day view) with associated resources.

I stumbled across the following example by dhtmlxScheduler (non GWT) :
      http://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtm...le_units.shtml
      in that example they use each person for each column instead of days.

I've had a look around and can't find any other GWT calendar/agenda/scheduler which has this capability, and only found this one pure JavaScript widget which had this functionality.

Would it be possible to add this functionality to the SmartGwt Calendar?

Comment

Yes, this would be a valid feature for the Feature Sponsorship program.

Comment

Working...
        X