Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

reloginFlow: override point for loginSuccess handle

I'm asking for it because I think it will permit this use case in a SSO scenario:

1. the app session expires
    2. spring security session management redirects a IDACall to the SSO login page
    3. SSO ticket (which has a longer life than the app session) maybe isn't expired, so:
    4. it responds with a loginSuccess marker.

if I could recognize this login success where user hasn't re-submitted his username/pwd, I would re-initialize its session.

isn't it a better approach (in a SSO scenario) than requesting user/pwd every time that the app session timeouts?
    Last edited by claudiobosticco; 7 Sep 2011, 13:39.

how can i integrate speedometer charts.Is there any possible to integrate with smartgwt2.5 .

Comment

Originally posted by rajesh2011
      how can i integrate speedometer charts.Is there any possible to integrate with smartgwt2.5 .
      I found the speedometer in jfreecharts .
      Can I integrate jfreecharts with smartgwtee2.5 .
      Our client wants 3 speedometer and 3 pie charts and on grid on a page.
      and if we click on the chart then grid should fetch the data with different datasets.
      and the page should work as live charts .

We are evaluating the all kinds of charts with the client and we already suggested them to go with this tools as per earlier talks .But now we are facing difficult in understanding this .
      Can we use this tool for reports and charts development ..or is there any tool which would be better than this .

Our client is not willing to buy enterprise license but he is not willing bare extra cost such as for extra features apart from enterprise license cost .

Comment

I found the speedometer in jfreecharts .
        Can I integrate jfreecharts with smartgwtee2.5 .
        Our client wants 3 speedometer and 3 pie charts and on grid on a page.
        and if we click on the chart then grid should fetch the data with different datasets.
        and the page should work as live charts .

We are evaluating the all kinds of charts with the client and we already suggested them to go with this tools as per earlier talks .But now we are facing difficult in understanding this .
        Can we use this tool for reports and charts development ..or is there any tool which would be better than this .

Our client is not willing to buy enterprise license but he is not willing bare extra cost such as for extra features apart from enterprise license cost

Comment

Working...
        X