Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• sashir
    replied
    Finally we have the new skin Tahoe available in the new Smartclient release: http://blog.isomorphic.com/11-1-6-1-...now-go-get-it/
    Last edited by sashir; 1 Jul 2017, 10:03.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    If you want to talk about React please start another thread rather than hijacking this one.

In starting such a new thread, please first consider: what specific feature could be added to SmartClient that would be *best* achieved through integration with React. And bear in mind that freely mixing components from different vendors is nonsense, and that SmartClient provides excellent hosting of foreign components for the few cases where this makes sense (see DOM Integration). Also be aware that incremental loading of modules does not make sense for the enterprise applications SmartClient is used for (see SmartClient Architecture).

Leave a comment:

• billw
    replied
    The new look linked in the blog post at the beginning of this thread looks decent. But the current demo still has the Windows 98 look. Any plans to support React as Sencha recently announched?

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Stop doing what you're doing and read the Mobile Development overview.

Leave a comment:

• ankulchoudhary
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,
    We are trying to make our website responsive. Right now we are getting the page width and the depending on that value we are changing our layouts. For this, we have to write code on every page. Are we using the right approach or not. Or there is any other option for making a Smart GWT website responsive.

regards
    Ankul

Leave a comment:

• ThomasH
    replied
    Hello Isomorphic,

the new flat modern skin looks very promising. Our customers are very keen on this!

Kind regards

Thomas

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

while I was happy with my modified Simplicity skin, I really really like the new unmodified Tahoe. Impressive and clean. Looking forward to it.
    @All: You can now also test the new skin with the links provided in the blog post, e.g. here.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• claudiobosticco
    replied
    Originally posted by claudiobosticco View Post
    I'm not sure that I like the color of the selected state of the grid (I'd prefer something more similar to the color of the over state), thinking of a totally selected grid.
    Hello, while reading http://blog.isomorphic.com/introducing-tahoe-part-2/
    I found also a bit strange that the selected state for the TreeGrid has the same color of the buttons: a button as a recordComponent in a TreeGrid will not be very visible when a record is selected.

Leave a comment:

• claudiobosticco
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonF View Post
    It looks very nice
    I also like what is anticipated in that blog post.
    I'm not sure that I like the color of the selected state of the grid (I'd prefer something more similar to the color of the over state), thinking of a totally selected grid.
    Also, I miss the box-shadow added to the grid's header in the 11.1 release.
    But in general I'm hoping for a more simply customizable skin, rather than one that suits my tastes.
    Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by claudiobosticco; 7 Feb 2017, 06:28.

Leave a comment:

• mathias
    replied
    Haven't found an ETA either. Iso, is there one?

Leave a comment:

• SimonF
    replied
    Thanks for the link sashir

It looks very nice and I think our customers will be happy. Sadly there's no eta, but at least isomorphic is working on it :-)
    We're looking forward to the next release!

Leave a comment:

• antanas.arvasevicius
    replied
    Nice, that post should be enough to calm down our managers. Will buttons forms toolstrips and dialogs also be "affected"?

Leave a comment:

• sashir
    replied
    Here we have some screenshots of the new skin Tahoe: http://blog.isomorphic.com/introducing-tahoe-part-1/

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    No, what we recommend you investigate, not take our word for it.

As of your previous post, it seemed you were settled on an explanation that we really don't think is correct, based on a great deal of history and experience.

Leave a comment:

• mathias
    replied
    Thanks for your valueable feedback. You seem awfully sure that "Something about your web interface makes it less effective for end users" and that "it's not" about aestethics. I guess i'll have to take your word for it.
    Last edited by mathias; 17 Jan 2017, 08:20.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X