Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Yes, it closed on May 31, according to this blog post: https://blog.getlocalization.com/2019/04/

We're taking a look at the alternatives.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

w.r.t. new strings like the ones introduced here, do you already have an alternative to getlocalization.com?
      This is not important for me right now, but as of today, the sample there falls back to English for the hint, even if started in German.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

We're at the final stage of moving the language-packs to another provider and expect to be up and running within a day or two.

We'll provide details for the new translation process in this thread at that time.

Comment

I don't want to pressure you, but is there any news?

Comment

Apologies for the delay - we had a few teething problems with the move and these are now largely resolved - we'll provide the new details shortly.

Comment

We've made the new translation mechanism for framework strings public on Weblate.

To contribute:

1) register an account at Weblate
              2) hit our project

Contact translations@isomorphic.com if you have troubles.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

can you edit the 1st post in this thread? It's still linking to getlocalization.com.

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

We updated the initial post

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I updated the German translation for validator_mustBeExactLength and validator_mustBeShorterThan in weblate, can you please include this in new builds?
                    Also, I have a question w.r.t. similar validation messages.
                    All *RANGE ValidatorTypes here say that the range $min - $max is inclusive. But for the date/time validators the messages even in English do not convey this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Validator Messages.png
Views:	236
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	262299

Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

You new translations should be in today's build - note there's also a new string, validator_mustBeUnique, on Weblate.

On the date-range validators - since the default behavior of these validators is to be inclusive, we've gone ahead and updated the four date/time strings on weblate to the format "Must be [$min/$max] or [later/earlier]". If you wanted an exclusive check, you could set a custom message at the same time as setting exclusive:true.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

thanks. I updated the translation for the changed strings accordingly and added one for validator_mustBeUnique.

Best regards
                        Blama

Comment

They've been included for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

FYI: The attribute exclusive you mention in #175 is not in the .ds.xml docs of Validator, nor in it's JS docs.

Best regards
                            Blama

Comment

Well spotted :) We've exposed Validator.exclusive, along with the min and max properties - they've been there for a long time, and were mentioned in passing in other range-validator docs, but had never been doc'd themselves. You should find them in tomorrow's 12.0+ builds.

Comment

Hi,

I have a suggestion to change the "selectionRangeNotLoaded" message as its current English base
                                Code:
                                Can''t select that many records at once.<br><br>Please try working in smaller batches.
                                is missleading.

Our users keep on asking so how many records max are they allowed to select?

In fact there is no limit at all, but all records to be selected have to be first loaded into grid, for example by persistently hit Page Down.
                                Thanks,
                                MichalG

Comment

Working...
                                X