No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hello Rafa,

You are making changes to a generated file. See the instructions at the beginning of this thread for how to contribute translations.

Comment

There's a very annoying misspelling in ru_Ru translation of "Sort Descending".

I've submitted the fix to http://www.getlocalization.com. Pls include into upcoming builds.

Comment

Hi,

I've come up with TR (Turkey) translation file which is about 60-70 percent complete. It covers almost all of the commonly used strings and is compatible with SmartGwt 3.0.

I've checked out http://www.getlocalization.com to post the file there but it asks for my input string by string. Therefore I cannot upload the file and have to enter each value manually, which I find unacceptable at this point.

Instead, I am attaching the file in this post if anybody finds useful. Since there is little of no effort in TR translation anyway, maybe this could be used as a basis on the website.

Thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

avar1ce: thanks for the Turkish translations, they're now present on getlocalization.com at https://www.getlocalization.com/isom...e/8305/#755246

The locale file is only about 60% complete - we would appreciate the help of those of you awaiting this locale in fleshing out those strings that remain to be translated.

Comment

Hi again,

Thanks for your collaboration in integrating TR translation. However, I see that, language specific UTF characters are distorted in process of exporting to getlocalization website. Can you check it again? I'd like to be in help with the rest of the translations.

Thanks.

Comment

Wrong translation

listGrid_ungroupText is wrong in Portuguese: should be "Desagrupar" instead of "Desagupar" (first 'r' is missing)

Comment

need help localizing to japanese

Hi,
                Please find the below strings which was not localizing when language changed to japanese.
                1) Auto Fit
                2)Auto Fit All Columns
                3)Add Level
                4)Copy Level
                5)Delete Level
                6)Sort by
                7)Column
                8)Order
                9)Ascending
                10)Apply
                11)Cancel

listGrid_autoFitText=オートフィット
                listGrid_autoFitAllColumnsText=オートは、すべての列を合わせる
                multiSortDialog_addLevelButtonTitle=レベルの追加
                multiSortDialog_copyLevelButtonTitle=レベルをコピー
                multiSortDialog_deleteLevelButtonTitle=レベルを削除
                listGrid_Record_Sortby=並べ替え
                listGrid_Record_column=コラム
                listGrid_OrderTitle=オーダー
                listGrid_Record_Ascending=上昇
                button_applyTitle=適用する
                button_cancelTitle=キャンセル

I Translated through translate.google.com

Please provide the Localization for above strings.
                Thanks in Advance.
                Attached Files

Comment

Please fo not contribute those to GetLocalization.com, as Google Translate strings for short technical messages are often gibberish.

if you want to thse them anyway, earlier in this thread you can find instructions for using your own translations.

Comment

In addition to recent additions for DataBoundComponent Hiliting classes, the following new attributes are available for translation:

dataBoundComponent_editHilitesDialogTitle=Edit Hilites
                    hiliteRule_iconFieldTitle=Icon

Please update your corresponding resource bundles on the getlocalization project page (https://www.getlocalization.com/isomorphic/).

Translations provided quickly will make it into the builds within a few days.

Comment

Is this still the official way to help translating?

Is there any translation at all for Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)?

Comment

Hi,

In page 10 we have already raised this query.The below Strings mentioned are SmartGWT API Strings, which are not localized, because only few Strings have been localized at your end and few mentioned below need to be localized still. For your reference we have attached the example screen shots.

1) Auto Fit
                        2)Auto Fit All Columns
                        3)Add Level
                        4)Copy Level
                        5)Delete Level
                        6)Sort by
                        7)Column
                        8)Order
                        9)Ascending
                        10)Apply
                        11)Cancel

Please let us know when this issue can get resolved.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Based on the screenshot's names, we assume that you mean that these strings are missing for the "ja" locale. If so, you can add them at GetLocalization.com - just let us know when you have added them.

Comment

as of SmartClient Version: v8.3p_2013-01-22/PowerEdition Deployment (built 2013-01-22) the MultiSortDialog messages localized messages:
                            - multiSortDialog_levelUpPrompt
                            - multiSortDialog_levelDownPrompt

are not picked up.

Comment

We've addressed the issue with those multiSortDialog attributes - please retest with a nightly of January 30 or later

Comment

I think there is a translation error in es_ES locale in SmartGWT LGPL 3.1 Nightly.

In IntegerRangeValidator the 'max value' condition error message says "Debe ser mayor que <maxValue>" but it should be "Debe ser menor o igual que <maxValue>" or "Debe ser como máximo <maxValue>".

Best regards

Comment

Working...
                                X