Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

We need to get a build which is branched from the SmartGWT Power 2.3 release branch with the RPCManager.setLoginRequiredCallback() fix in it.

The nightly build from 12-7-2010 did fix this issue, however it is not stable as I'm finding many issues with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmith
      We need to get a build which is branched from the SmartGWT Power 2.3 release branch with the RPCManager.setLoginRequiredCallback() fix in it.

The nightly build from 12-7-2010 did fix this issue, however it is not stable as I'm finding many issues with it.
      The 2.4 release is actually nearing so can you please enumerate the "many issues" that you're seeing with the latest nighties?

Thanks.

Comment

How soon for the 2.4 release? We have a release as well, and would like to know if your 2.4 release will fit into our schedule.

* ListGrid column header context menu's are not reliably accessible when some standard context header features are disabled (auto fit, group by).
        * When I set a ListGridField to Freeze through the API, it does not do so.
        * scroll bars in ListGrid seem to be throwing warnings and sometimes disappear.
        * When I disable Tabs in a TabSet with a ListGrid in every TabPane after the ListGrid has data, the column headers are unreadable.

Comment

Originally posted by jasmith
          How soon for the 2.4 release? We have a release as well, and would like to know if your 2.4 release will fit into our schedule.

* ListGrid column header context menu's are not reliably accessible when some standard context header features are disabled (auto fit, group by).
          * When I set a ListGridField to Freeze through the API, it does not do so.
          * scroll bars in ListGrid seem to be throwing warnings and sometimes disappear.
          * When I disable Tabs in a TabSet with a ListGrid in every TabPane after the ListGrid has data, the column headers are unreadable.
          Have you reported these issues in separate threads? I verified that programatically freezing and unfreezing columns works fine. The other issues listed here are also not know issues or something other users have reported so you will need to provide standalone testcases for these.

Comment

Note also: we don't have any indication of a problem with this method in 2.3 - yours is the only report of this kind, and many people are using this functionality with 2.3 without issue. As far as we know, the issue was corrected because your project had some IDE-related issue that installing a new build happened to correct.

So we don't have a way to prepare any kind of patch because no problem has been identified.

Similarly, we've got no reports similar to your new ones. We're beginning to suspect you have some hardware issue like bad memory chips.

Comment

Working...
            X