Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Capture "Remove" Event of ListGrid

Hello,

I am new to this so please help me if possible. I am using smartgwt ee 3.0p trial version to see how it can be helpful in our project.

I am having a ListGrid attached with Datasource using userDS.ds.xml.

Code:
    ListGrid usersGrid = new ListGrid();
    usersGrid.setDataSource(DataSource.get("userDS"));  
    usersGrid.setAutoFetchData(true);
    usersGrid.setShowFilterEditor(true);  
    usersGrid.setCanEdit(true);    
    usersGrid.setCanRemoveRecords(true);
    Now when i click on "Remove" icon in Grid its removing the record very well and also grid getting updated very well.

But now i want to capture the Remove Event. So when i click on "Remove" it should capture the event and application should get notify that "Remove" operation had been done successfully (as i want to do some java method calls after the successful removal of record).

I know this can be silly question, but i am not able to find it. I gone through docs and forums. But not able to get the answer.

Thanks in advance. :)

Any help? or if i am wrong anywhere then also please let me know.

Comment

Isnt it possible using SmartGWT EE?

Comment

Hi,

Any new information about this?
        I'm having the same problem.
        I don't see any documented handler of remove event.
        Maybe some workaround??

Best regards

Comment

No workaround still. I had tried many ways out.

I am still wondering there is no answer from SmartGWT team also. Isomorphic can you please guide us? I know there must be some solution for it but not able to find it.

Comment

This has been answered many times. Create your own "remove" field and use CellClick.

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
              This has been answered many times. Create your own "remove" field and use CellClick.
              When I use setCanRemoveRecors and user clicks on remove icon, the removed record is animated out of view.

When I use my own remove field and call listgrid.removedata, it's not animated...

...so what if I need animated remove and also "removed record event" ?

thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jchajdiak View Post
                When I use setCanRemoveRecors and user clicks on remove icon, the removed record is animated out of view.

When I use my own remove field and call listgrid.removedata, it's not animated...

...so what if I need animated remove and also "removed record event" ?

thank you.
                ...any answer here ?

Comment

If you are calling removeData() there will be no animation. Call removeRecordClick().

Comment

Working...
                  X