Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

No, sorry, we do not. We tested multi-line headers and saw the expected ellipsis and hovers, as you appear to be reproducing when using our sample code.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

too bad, because it is happening for me all the time. I'll try to see what the main difference here is.
      Another thing: When you start the sample from #1 in the current showcase (SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2018-02-22 or v11.1p_2018-02-22), the display of the 2nd column is:
      Code:
      Country
      of
      with "origin" invisible, as the header is not high enough. Shouldn't it look here like this:
      Code:
      Country
      of...
      (with ellipsis)

Is this perhaps the enhancement you talked about in #8?

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Yes the added ellipsis is the added ellipsis we talked about.

Comment

Ok, thanks. Do you have an ETA for this?

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

The only thing that appears to be left is an issue that only occurs in your app and but not in modified samples. So an ETA for what?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

IMHO there a two things:
              1. My issue with the missing hover that I need to reproduce. Of course you can't do anything before this.
              2. The question for the ellipsis in the case described in #17. According to #18 this is the enhancement you talked about in #8. You never said it was implemented. Therefore I asked for an ETA here. If you are saying it should already be working, then the sample from #1 and the description from #17 is a testcase where it does not work as expected.
              Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

can you answer the question in #21.2? If the feature was already implemented, there seems to be an issue with it.

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

Originally posted by Blama View Post
                  Hi Isomorphic,

can you answer the question in #21.2? If the feature was already implemented, there seems to be an issue with it.

Best regards
                  Blama
                  If you look back at #8, you'll see that we mentioned we'd address this with either an ellipsis, or a hover, and we implemented a hover, which should be working now in the current nightly builds. Adding an ellipsis for vertical truncation wouldn't be that simple, since there's no cross-browser CSS for it, and we'd have to do it in JS.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I noticed another issue here and tried to reproduce. While doing do (unsuccessful) I managed to create a testcase for this one, based on this sample in latest 11.1p (v11.1p_2018-09-18):
                    Code:
                    isc.ListGrid.create({
                        ID: "countryList",
                        height:224, width:380, alternateRecordStyles:true,
                        autoFitWidthApproach:"both",
                        wrapHeaderTitles:true,
                        headerHeight:37,
                        cellHeight:30,
                        canSort:false,
                        headerAutoFitEvent:"doubleClick",
                        leaveHeaderMenuButtonSpace:false,
                        data: countryData,
                        fields:[
                            {name:"countryCode", title:"Flag Thumbnail", autoFitWidth:true,
                             cellAlign:"center", type:"image", imageURLPrefix:"flags/16/", 
                             imageURLSuffix:".png"},
                            {name:"countryName", title:"Country of Origin very long title", autoFitWidth:true},
                            {name:"capital", title:"Capital"},
                            {name:"continent", title:"Continent"}
                        ]
                    })
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	No hover.PNG
Views:	112
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	255196
                    In the screenshot I'm on the title field for enough time to show a hover.
                    The issue is happening like this also in my application: No hover, but after a minimal resize, it is shown.

Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

could you reproduce this one? Still happening with v11.1p_2018-10-06.

Best regards
                      Blama

Comment

We're planning to look into it, but it may not be immediately.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I got a mail about an update here, but it does not show?!
                          Yes, I'm reporting that the hover does not show up after the start of the changed sample. It is displayed only after some even minimal column resize.

Best regards
                          Blama

Comment

This should be fixed in SGWT 6.1p/SC 11.1p and newer releases, as of the nightly builds dated 2018-10-14.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I can see this is fixed using v11.1p_2018-10-14 in the online sample from #24 and assume this will fix my application issue as well.

Thank you & Best regards
                              Blama

Comment

Working...
                              X