Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Severe problem with DataImport.importDataSourceRecords() after switching to current nightly

Hi Isomorphic,

it seems I have a problem with DataImport.importDataSourceRecords() that was not there before. I'm using v10.1p_2017-09-09 now and was using some older version (Aug 22, but not sure) before.
    This is my row:
    Code:
                                    List<Map<String, Object>> dataImporterResult = dataImporter.importDataSourceRecords(emailContentReader, columnRemap,
                                            importDS);
    Even though my columnRemap is OK and fits to my emailContentReader-content, not all fields get populated.
    Does this already mean something to you? I'll try to narrow it down, but any suggestion is appreciated.

This is an important one for me.

Best regards
    Blama

Hi Isomorphic,

1st observation: It does not happen with v10.1p_2017-08-20 using the very same code.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

2nd observation: It does happen with v10.1p_2017-09-02 using the very same code.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

2nd observation: It also does happen with v10.1p_2017-08-26 using the very same code.
        There are no versions between 08-22 and 08-26. Perhaps you can find the offending part now even without a testcase, which I assume will be difficult to create.

The issue is that some fields are not in the dataImporterResult, even though they should be as fieldnames, remap and data fit perfectly.

Best regards
        Blama

Comment

This is most likely caused by new behaviour of DSField.getTitle() API, which now returns localized field title for localized field. Can you take this into consideration when providing columnRemap for DataImport? Let us know please how it worked for you. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X