Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi Isomorphic,

using v11.1p_2018-02-09 / SNAPSHOT_v12.0d_2018-02-09 the 2nd issue is fixed for me.

I don't know if you already did something for the 1st one - but when manually adding showOldValueInHover: true, it is now working as expected for me.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

there are still some issues open here:

11.1p (v11.1p_2018-08-23) and 12.0p (v12.0p_2018-08-23):
      Deselect all but one entry. Even if the last still activated entry is not the 1st one, the flag will be shown at front:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Selected value position.gif
Views:	54
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	254679

12.0p only:
      Doubleclicks are not handled as expected:

Name:	Doubleclick.gif
Views:	47
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	254680

The Click in the video on "Indian" is actually a Doubleclick (GC68). As you can see the value is shown as deselected in the List, but as selected in the MultiSelectItem.
      This does not happen in 11.1p, where the double click is handled as two clicks. I believe, the behavior of 11.1p is correct here.

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

Just a note to say we are reproducing the first issue and have a developer working on it.
        We're not seeing the problem in 12.0p with the double-click. Can you confirm which browser/OS configuration you're using when you see this issue?

Thanks
        Isomorphic Software

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

I tested the 2nd issue at home with GC68/Win 8.1 - works as expected. Same today in the office with the same PC as in #32 (FF26 and GC68/Win 10). Really strange.
          I remembered I had the same issue with a normal MultiSelectItem here in 6.1d, but it also turned out to be not reproducible.

Any logging I could activate if I ever observe this again?

Best regards
          Blama
          Last edited by Blama; 28 Aug 2018, 23:30. Reason: browsers added

Comment

It's hard to theorize what the cause could be without seeing the problem on this one, honestly, and there isn't an obvious set of logging to enable that will shed light on this. I think, if you do reproduce it again, the best thing to do is to try to isolate exactly what you're doing to cause it so we can have a chance to reproduce the issue on our end

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
              Just a note to say we are reproducing the first issue and have a developer working on it.
              just an FYI that this is still open using v12.0p_2018-12-14. It's no issue for me, though.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

also there are two other minor problems (again no-issues for me):

1) 'None' not displayed as word:

Name:	'None'-value not displayed as word.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	256181

2) If you hover "Feb", which is also changed (see the blue text color), the normal hover is displayed. There also somehow the old value should be displayed.

Name:	3-SelectItem DateItem hover.PNG
Views:	46
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	256182

Best regards
                Blama

Comment

Working...
                X