Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hi Isomorphic,

please take a look again my test cases in posts: #6 and #8. I tested with version October 16 and bugs still exists.

Best regards
    Pavo

Comment

Ok, we see the custom error-over styles also need tweaking for selects/combos, which have custom behaviors - can you confirm you're using the Tahoe skin?

Comment

In fact, Tahoe and other Flat skins seem to be without issues - so we assume you're on an Enterprise-series skin?

Comment

I tested it in Enterprise skin but I'm using Tahoe in app.I didn't know that it matter. Now it seems that everything is working except this minor problem:

Click image for larger version

Name:	iconMoving.gif
Views:	40
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	255566

Comment

Excellent - we'll address this final cosmetic issue (pickerIcon offset/padding when rolling over a focused SelectItem with inline icons, which is also in the error state) later today.

We've also ported a bunch of changes from the Flat series to fix all of these issues in the Enterprise series skins as well.

Comment

We've addressed the remaining sizing issue - it came down to a typo in the spelling of a CSS selector - the fix will hit builds as of October 20.

It looks pretty good now, but let us know if you spot any other issues.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

well done, thank you! Looks great now!

Best regards
                Pavo

Comment

Working...
                X