Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Expandable records result unexpected behaviour

Hi,

I have a listgrid which contains expandable records. While scrolling up and down in the listgrid, If I expand one record, some other record is getting expanded, not the selected one. And Sometimes if I scrolled all the way down, record expandable feature is not working. What would be the probable cause for this kind of behavior ??

Please show how this can be reproduced, including basics such as what product you are using, what version, and what browser you are testing in.

Comment

Hi,
      Version - smartgwt 12
      Browser - chrome

I have reproduced the scenario. Can I share that recorded video here ??

Comment

Hi, I attached the work flow clip

Comment

Hi AnutharshaSelvarasa

Originally posted by AnutharshaSelvarasa View Post
          I have reproduced the scenario. Can I share that recorded video here ??
          I'm using animated Gifs created with ScreenToGif for this.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Please see the FAQ - you are reporting only partial information about versions and browser, and you also didn't mention your platform. Posting complete information is always required, with your initial post.

A video of your application unfortunately doesn't help us to reproduce the problem. All we can see is that after one open/close cycle, it appears as if clicks are offset down. Better than the video would be to tell us:

1. does the offset happen for all clicks, eg, just clicks to select a record without expanding it?

2. is it for just the grid where it happened, or all components further down in the page?

3. it looks like you are using browser-level scrolling. Try using best practices and use a SmartGWT component as the top-level container - this would correct the problem if it's a browser scrolling bug (there are many)

4. are you using relative positioning here? That's also not a best practice, so get rid of it if you can

Comment

Hi,

Thank you. We will try the best practices

Comment

Working...
              X