Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

BTW, why do you the Excel Export work vs Basic Cube Grid not working?
    This sentence seems to be missing some words somewhere..

Comment

I've presented this before in my earlier posts that the Excel Export example works but not the Basic Cube Grid...so.....

"Why does the Excel Export example work but not the Basic Cube Grid export?"

I don't think it's the Network or Client computers that are the problem. It has to do with the Server.

Comment

I speculate that analytics.jar needs to be updated. Mine is from smartgwtee-4.1p.

Would you folks be able to provide me with the one that works with your examples? I didn't make it clear before, but the smargwtee-5.0d nightly downloads do not have an analytics.jar.

Comment

I must've made a mistake with confusing showcase.war.

The SmartGWT EE EVALUATION prebuilt showcase.war works! So I stole the analytics.jar from EVALUATION and used it for my SmartGWT EE Pre-Release showcase build, which now downloads an excel file with data in the cells.

Forgive me, but I've forgotten how to get the analytics.jar corresponding to the nightly releases.

Please advise.

Comment

WOW. Well the fact that you were using an Analytics .jar from 4.1 to test an Analytics feature we added in 5.0.. that never would have occurred to us. We were about to ask for your exact JVM version.

If you go to smartclient.com/builds you see the download links for Analytics.

Comment

Yeah...I don't feel so bright right now.

Thank you for your patience!

BTW, I went to the download links for Analytics and I get this message:

Code:
              Your account does not have access to licenses for SmartGWT 5.0d AnalyticsModule. If you believe this is incorrect or you would like to purchase new licenses or upgrades, contact Isomorphic Sales.
              I do have a license for Enterprise 4.1

Please advise.
              Last edited by michaeljseo; 8 May 2014, 10:39.

Comment

Please advise.

Comment

You need a license for 5.0 - if you think you've already purchased one please check with your Account Manager.

Note: if you edit an existing forum post, no notification will be sent to Isomorphic.

Comment

I actually had sponsored the exporting of CubeGrid...payed quite a bit of money for the sponsorship. Now I'm just trying to test out what I paid for, and I can't get access to the new features in analytics.jar that I had sponsored. Kind of a weird situation.

Comment

By posting on the forums, you are filing technical issues with the technical Support team. We don't have the context on what you paid, how you paid for it, whether you're fully paid..

So again, please contact your Account Manager.

Comment

Ok. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                        X