Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Any word on when the new gray/blue skins might be released? It was Dec 18th I think when the posting said 2-4 weeks.

I think many of us are anxiously awaiting the release of these skins - they look great!

thanks,
    Tom

Comment

well they also must had Christmas, the new year so maybe it will take them a little longer, don't you think? :)

Comment

Sure - assuming a full 2 week holiday break, we are in the middle and even towards the end of their 2-4 week estimate period. We're all developers so we know schedules slip and unforeseen things come up. That's why I was asking for an update to see when they thought the skins might be released.

Comment

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience (and for spotting us two extra weeks for vacation :)

The design has been finalized and is moving into "slicing" meaning it's being saved as individual files in a directory structure that matches SmartClient skins. The designers have done this before so it will probably take 5-6 days given a couple of turnarounds for corrections. After that it takes us perhaps 1-2 days to do all the CSS and JavaScript settings. Then we'll post it for download from the blog.

So, coming very soon :)

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic
            Hi guys,

The design has been finalized and is moving into "slicing" meaning it's being saved as individual files in a directory structure that matches SmartClient skins. The designers have done this before so it will probably take 5-6 days given a couple of turnarounds for corrections. After that it takes us perhaps 1-2 days to do all the CSS and JavaScript settings. Then we'll post it for download from the blog.

+1 grey skin, it's great

Comment

Hi guys,

Great news :)

Any chance we can get a sneak peak of the final result? :)

Comment

+1 To The Skin

Hi guys,

+ 1 to the skin!
                i'm impatient to try...

Comment

any news?

Well, the period the guys from isomorphic mentioned in their previous post is due to its end so maybe the skin will come till the end of this week ;-) I hope we will soon have the opportunity to see the fruit of their efforts :-)

Comment

After gray skin release, please consider the same blue one :)
                    Many thanks for the great job!

Comment

any clues on the new themes????

Sorry for being impatient but i am eagerly waiting to test the new themes cause your library is awsome!!!! With the new polished skins it will be unbeatable! So i will be grateful if somebody form Isomorphic clarifies what is happening wit the skin design cause it has been 2 weeks since the last post from isomorphic admin about the new timelines and the timelines pointed there has passed;-)

Comment

Black scheme

+1 for black scheme, like lightgray and blue (with white canvases for content)

Comment

Quick update: the skin is functionality complete and we are waiting on tweaked media to get rid of some transparency issues. ETA is Thursday. We fully understand the impatience but please stop emailing! :) Thanks.

Comment

+1 for gwt-ext like blue and outlook blue

Comment

Quick update: the skin is functionality complete and we are waiting on tweaked media to get rid of some transparency issues. ETA is Thursday. We fully understand the impatience but please stop emailing! :) Thanks.

Thanks for your hard work. I'm sure it'll look awesome.

Comment

ETA is Thursday.
                                Which Thursday? :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X