Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by nlotz
    Looks like there are conflicting CSS definitions. Try removing all references to custom style sheets.
    Yes, custom style created by gwt-maven caused a conflict with SmartGWT CSS. Thanks a lot.

Comment

empty screen

I'm getting a 404 for the posted link. Is there another copy around?

Comment

totally lost.. some words must be left out somewhere.. the Eclipse & maven 2 setup guide returns 404 not found.. from the first post

I have eclipse 3.5 working, with perl, coldfusion, java and GWT 2 plugins.. Now I want SmartGWT..

guess I need the Maven plugin.. ok.. then the maven GWT plugin..

and the import existing project doesn't find any projects in the helloworld-2 folder.. like the readme says

I read the text of the 'instructions' here, and its like reading greek..

repository, and POM? I am not maven trained, so maybe those are terms relative to maven..

I'm guessing there is some manual config that must be done, I am but a casual eclipse user, and don't delve into the file system side, so quite frankly don't know where any of the files are or should be..

I do use both windows and linux as dev platforms. Windows 7 64bit currently, Eclipse 3.5, java 1.6, tomcat 6 app server.

any plain english specific steps welcomed..

I have this database (on one server either db2 or sqlserver) web service (on another server) dynamic tree UI (yahoo parts) all via coldfusion 9, running in Liferay portal.. that I want to redo with smartgwt enterprise..

Sam

Comment

Iam getting this error while trying to open the given link

HTTP Status 404 - org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/index.php5/Setting_up_Eclipse_&_Maven2".

type Status report

message org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/index.php5/Setting_up_Eclipse_&_Maven2".

description The requested resource (org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource from path "/index.php5/Setting_up_Eclipse_&_Maven2".) is not available.
          Apache Tomcat/6.0.18

Even i tried copying manually the link(http://smartgwt.rorschach.de/index.php5/Setting_up_Eclipse_%26_Maven2) and paste in the browser, but the same error iam getting.

Comment

Originally posted by bapbap
            I'm getting a 404 for the posted link. Is there another copy around?
            It really seams the howto was moved to another server, but the link was not udated...

Anyone?

Comment

smartGWT Tutorial

Hello, I have installed Eclipse & Maven for GWT plugin development, but I'm new to Maven & GWT.
              Is there a 'SmartGWT using Eclipse & Maven' Tutorial that a beginner like myself can follow (step by step) to create my first GWT project, to access sqlserver database tables, and populate a form/tablegrid - and updates saved back to the database? Many Thanks.

Comment

instead of 404 broken link you should try
                http://chrisdiaz.blogspot.com/2009/0...aven2-for.html
                another link http://www.bwcsc.net/?q=node/340 could be found there.
                Last edited by SPzzz; 1 Apr 2010, 01:35.

Comment

Originally posted by nlotz
                  The above link is not working.

Comment

Originally posted by ctanurkov
                    The above link is not working.
                    Just sow the alternative link in the above replay. May be it should be posted on the first page of this topic, as I doubt everyone will be reading all 66 replays before they can see this new link.

Comment

Working...
                    X