Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Any Dutch developers using SmartClient?

I would like to get in contact with Dutch developers using SmartClient. I use the plain Javascript version (not SmartGWT) and have been using the product for half a year now. I do like it, but I sometimes end up figuring out things for hours (or even days) and was wondering if others might be of assistance (and vice versa).

I already spent some time on the phone with the people of Isomorphic and their help is great, but I can't afford many hours of support (by phone), so I'm looking for different ways of gettings things done.

Hi Wally,
    I am dutch and have been looking at/using Smartclient for a prototype the past few months.

I am not sure if my forum profile shows my email. In any case you can reach me at mtaal at elver.org.

Drop me an email, I am always interested to get into contact with other locals using the same technology as I do.

gr. Martin

Comment

Hi Wally,

I'm not Dutch but I live here in Belgium as my username indicates. In relation to yourself I don't have as much experience (only two months) but maybe I can be useful as a sounding board.

I am also using the plain Javascript version.

You can contact me at lochristi {[dot]} belgium at gmail.com.

Cheers

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X