Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

ListGrid\TreeGrid field’s change event

SmartClient _v111p_2017-07-03_LGPL

The ListGrid and TreeGrid fields have a change/changed event. They appear to be identical in timing. I can call a function from this event, but are there any parameters to determine which record fired the event? The calls getCellCSSText and canEditCell make rowNum and colNum available, but not change event.

Code:
    { name: "Auditability" , title: "Audit." , width: 50, canEdit: true , type: "boolean", canToggle: true, change: function (rowNum, colNum) { VerifyCheckboxes(rowNum, colNum, this); }, }

You can use getEditRow() / getEditCol() at any time to find out the current cell being edited.

Comment

I am missing something here. Let me give you the specifics. I am using a TreeGrid which gets its structure from a Tree. The TreeGrid has cell editing. There is a function on the “changed” event of a Boolean (check box) field, which does get called when clicked.

The TreeGrid (isoConfigTree ) returns undefined for isoConfigTree.getEditRow() and the function appears defined as:
      Function isc_ListGrid_getEditRow()(return this.$285)

The getEditCol() has the same result. It returns undefined. The function appears defined as:
      Function isc_ListGrid_getEditCol()(return this.$30u)

The variables $285 and $30u do not appear in the TreeGrid instance.

Comment

If there's no editor showing (see ListGridField.canToggle), you can use getEventRow() and getEventColumn() instead.

Comment

Thanks, that did the trick.

Comment

Working...
          X