Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Thanks for the headsup - this one's fixed for tomorrow's builds.

Leave a comment:

• claudiobosticco
    replied
    SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2019-09-29/Enterprise Development Only (built 2019-09-29)

Chrome on OSX

Thanks, much better, but still a little issue:

- create a new skin based on Stratus skin
    - change the 'standard header background' and it is applied in the widgets preview
    - save the skin
    - click 'edit' and select this new skin
    - the new color is present in the grid, but is not used in the widgets preview
    - refresh the page, and edit the skin: now the color is correctly applied in the preview

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    You should find these issues addressed in today's builds.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We see the problem and will take a look.

Leave a comment:

• claudiobosticco
    started a topic skinEditor problem

skinEditor problem

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v12.1d_2019-09-25/Enterprise Development Only (built 2019-09-25)

Chrome on OSX

Hello, I'm trying the skinEditor, and I noticed this behaviour:
    - I create a new skin based on Stratus skin
    - I change the 'standard header background' and it is applied in the widgets preview
    - I change the 'secondary header background' and I see it also applied in the preview
    - then I save the skin, and after I refresh (or edit the same skin) the colors aren't applied in the preview, and only 'secondary header background' seems saved in the grid, not the 'standard header background'.
    - If I do the same but based on Tahoe skin, the colors still aren't applied in the preview, but this time both the colors seems saved in the grid.

Maybe you're already aware as I know it's still work in progress...great tool indeed.
Working...
X