Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.0d New Placeholder Sample zIndex issue

Hi Isomorphic,

clicking around here (SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2020-11-01) I noticed that for every 2nd showing of the placeholder image (so every 4th click of the checkbox) the "Chart type [ ] Stacked" widget is over the image and only goes under the image when I hover it.

Also, the filter row for "Jun" shows "10298 10289", which doesn't make sense to me.

In general it would be good if all the Reify samples showed the Reify XML used to create the screen. This "10298 10289" is most likely in the XML as some criteria, but I can't see it.

Best regards
    Blama
    Last edited by Blama; 2 Nov 2020, 05:41.

We can't reproduce the issue with the image and chart selector ending up on top of each other, and that doesn't make a lot of sense (they're in a layout). Are you still reproducing this? Are you getting it on multiple browsers? Perhaps you have some special browser tools installed?

Comment

Hi Isomorphic

see the attached video (SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2020-11-03, GC86 Win10(normal and incognitio mode)). Does not happen in Edge 86.0.622.61. Does not happen in FF 82.0.
      I'll test at home as well.

Best regards
      Blama
      Attached Files

Comment

Also does happen the same at home using Chromium 85/Win10, no extensions.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic

this was changed (SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2020-12-02), and now the image and the graph are the same size. This of course also solved the problem, but perhaps not in all cases(?).

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

The problem was with the sample, not the framework. Let us know if you perceive some aspect of the framework which doesn’t seem to be working as expected.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

something is still off here using SNAPSHOT_v13.0d_2021-08-17 (Edge 92.0 / FF 91).
              • There is some strange filter values in the sample
              • The placeholder is cropped and the sample is not scrollable
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Placeholder.png
Views:	98
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	266202
              Best regards
              Blama

Comment

We've made fixes for this in the Reify project loaded by the Showcase sample. They'll show up as soon as we redeploy the public Reify server.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

this is fixed for me using v13.0p_2022-01-06.

Best regards
                  Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

actually the strange values in the filter are still there.
                    Reloading and having a look at the result of the https://create.reify.com/isomorphic/projectLoader call I can see
                    Code:
                    emptyDisplayValue:\"10298 10289\"
                    in the response. This test code will be the reason for the behavior I assume.

Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

The filter anomaly should be fixed now.

Comment

Working...
                      X