Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

12.0p+ Drag to more than 24h event length calendar problem

Hi Isomorphic,

I know that you are not supporting longer than 24h events as of today in calendar. The GUI also does not allow that by not giving you dates to select, only times.
    But you can drag an event to longer than 24h and then the system breaks.
    This is happening in 12.x (where the event is then displayed as 30min) and in 13.x (where the event is displayed as 1px "long").
    You can test it here (v13.0p_2023-03-30).

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calendar.gif
Views:	61
Size:	273.4 KB
ID:	269938

Hi Isomorphic,

as there has been no answer for more than a month I'm wondering if you have seen this thread?
    It's not important for me (not using Calendar), but it's obviously a bug.

Best regards
    Blama

Comment

As with the other Calendar thread you recently re-raised - thanks for the bump
      This issue is also currently assigned for investigation.
      We'll follow up when we have information for you

Regards
      Isomorphic Software

Comment

Apologies for the long delay on this one - it's finally been addressed - there were actually 3 issues; drag-resizing an event to span the entire 24 hours could redraw it in various odd ways, as you noted; drag-*repositioning* an event to end at midnight could also resize oddly; and thirdly, the red drag-outline was too tall if drag-resizing while zoomed.

These have all been addressed for tomorrow's builds, dated June 3 and later.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

are they all in 13.0p+ or also 12.1p and possibly older (I'm on 12.1p and it's unlikely I'll use the calendar in this version, but just to know)?
          This one here is happening in 12.0p as well.
          Same for the events at day-end.
          Same for the red drag resize outline.

Thank you & Best regards
          Blama

Comment

We can port all of these fixes back to 12.1 easily - the codebase is somewhat different in 12.0, so unless it's a direct and reliable port, or it's a show-stopper for someone, we probably won't spend the effort on fixing those really old versions.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

12.1p would be nice if it is easy.
              In general, all three (this one from #1 and the two from #5) issues are still happening with v13.0p_2023-06-03. Where they really fixed in this version already? There is no build from today.

Best regards
              Blama

Comment

Yes, we didn't get to the ports yet - they've been fixed in 13.1 since Friday - we'll do the port just now - please recheck tomorrow.

Comment

Ah, it seems they are gone in SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2023-06-03. Did it not make it to 13.0p in time perhaps?

Comment

Crosspost. That's great. I found another issue though and will create new thread.

Best regards
                    Blama

Comment

Hi Isomorphic

this is fixed for me using v12.1p_2023-06-06.

Best regards
                      Blama

Comment

Working...
                      X