Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    In the meantime - we've added a new class, .icon, which sets CSS color, rather than SVG fill and stroke - you should see that in tomorrow's builds, dated March 30 and later.
    Hello, I just noticed that in the last build, in the skin-styles.css file, a comma is missing after .icon:
    Code:
    /* general icons */
    /* .icon series just sets color - this is used automatically by font-icons and by SVG symbols
        that set "fill" or "stroke" to the special value "currentColor"
    */
    .icon
    .iconOver,
    .iconDown,
    .iconDisabled {
      color: #8597a3;
      vertical-align: middle;
      transition: color 0.2s;
    }

Comment

Thanks Claudio, we've corrected it for tomorrow's builds.

Comment

I see it's fixed, thank you very much

Comment

hi Claudio,

We've fixed this one (and posted in the right thread this time!) - the change we made broke the regular appImgDir mechanism in various places, and we've reverted it for today's builds.

Instead, to load files relative to your page, you can use "[APP]file.svg" if it's a one-off, or call Page.setAppImgDir("") if you don't want the default value of "[APP]images/".
          Last edited by Isomorphic; 16 Jun 2024, 23:43.

Comment

Thanks, I'm waiting for the build to show up to try it out

Comment

I can confirm it's working. As currently I've defined a global js variable with the sprite:svg: prefix, I've added [APP] to that.
              Maybe it will be simplified by the new Media subsystem.

Comment

Originally posted by claudiobosticco View Post
                Hello, will you please update this thread if you'll add the translation for webjars? TIA
                Hello, just bumping this as in case you manage to add it, I'd like to know about that.

Comment

Working...
                X