Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hello, while I'm waiting for today's build, I noticed that the formTitlePending style color is found under the "Form Title Color" description in the "Colors" tab, which seems wrong

Comment

hi Claudio - we're not following or, at least, not seeing the same thing. Can you show a screenshot?

Comment

yes, sure:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-06-27 20.20.33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	272722

the "Form Title Color" that you may see in the TreeGrid, actually controls the formTitlePending color:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-06-27 20.20.28.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	272723

if it actually affects only that style, its name isn't ideal.

Comment

Ah, right - no, not ideal :) We'll correct it for tomorrow's build

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
            hi Claudio - you should find corrected Tour button style-cascades in all skins, and the expected effect on rollover for Shiva TabButton-borders, in today's builds.
            SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-06-27/Enterprise Development Only (built 2024-06-27)

I can confirm the fix, thank you very much

Comment

hi Claudio - we've addressed the issue from #16 / #18 for today's builds, by adding the missing variable Form Title Pending Color.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-06-28/Enterprise Development Only (built 2024-06-28)

Hello, I see the new Form Title Pending Color, but it's also changed the Form Title Color (to the same #003c00 color) in Shiva, is it an intended change?

Comment

Working...
                X