Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hello, while I'm waiting for today's build, I noticed that the formTitlePending style color is found under the "Form Title Color" description in the "Colors" tab, which seems wrong

Comment

hi Claudio - we're not following or, at least, not seeing the same thing. Can you show a screenshot?

Comment

yes, sure:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-06-27 20.20.33.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.4 KB ID:	272722

the "Form Title Color" that you may see in the TreeGrid, actually controls the formTitlePending color:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-06-27 20.20.28.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	272723

if it actually affects only that style, its name isn't ideal.

Comment

Ah, right - no, not ideal :) We'll correct it for tomorrow's build

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
            hi Claudio - you should find corrected Tour button style-cascades in all skins, and the expected effect on rollover for Shiva TabButton-borders, in today's builds.
            SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-06-27/Enterprise Development Only (built 2024-06-27)

I can confirm the fix, thank you very much

Comment

hi Claudio - we've addressed the issue from #16 / #18 for today's builds, by adding the missing variable Form Title Pending Color.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-06-28/Enterprise Development Only (built 2024-06-28)

Hello, I see the new Form Title Pending Color, but it's also changed the Form Title Color (to the same #003c00 color) in Shiva, is it an intended change?

Comment

hi Claudio - it turns out, the base Form Title color had always been wrong (green), but that was covered up by custom CSS in Shiva that later applied the proper color, and that extra CSS was pruned.

We've fixed the base color for tomorrow's builds, dated July 2 and later - the Pending color inherits from it and is not currently different.

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-07-02/Enterprise Development Only (built 2024-07-02)

I see it's fixed, thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                    X