Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Hello, any news on this issue?

Comment

SmartClient Version: SNAPSHOT_v13.1d_2024-09-20/AllModules Development Only (built 2024-09-20)

Hello, I just noticed that, in Shiva skin, the menuButtonIcon in the latest 13.1 is a white png:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2024-09-20 15.09.52.jpg Views:	0 Size:	6.6 KB ID:	273708

Comment

actually the problem is not limited to the menuButton of the AdaptiveMenu, this is the fullMenu sample:

Click image for larger version

Name:	2024-09-20 15.13.53.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.1 KB
ID:	273710

Comment

Hi Claudio, we are reproducing the issues showing in your latest sample. We will update here when we have fix in place.

Comment

Please retest your example in #29 with today's 13.1 build (or later) and let us know how it goes.

Comment

I've just tested it, and I can say it seems almost perfect.

I really like this component, and I truly believe it deserves more samples.

Regarding the "almost perfect" part, I recorded a video to demonstrate the issue I found.

I ran this test case in the online showcase from the browser console (Firefox on macOS):

Code:
              isc.DynamicForm.create({
                  ID: "exampleForm",
                  width: 300,
                  fields: [
                      {
                          name: "username",
                          title: "Username",
                          type: "text",
                          width: "*",
                          required: true,
                          defaultValue: "bob"
                      },
                      {
                          name: "email",
                          title: "Email",
                          required: true,
                          width: "*",
                          type: "text",
                          defaultValue: "bob@isomorphic.com"
                      }
                  ]
              });

isc.AdaptiveMenu.create({
                  ID: "adaptiveMenu",
                  menuButtonTitle: "More...",
                  align: "center",
                  defaultLayoutAlign: "center",
                  items: [
                      {
                          title: "Enabled",
                          enableWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.email", operator: "equals", value: "bob@isomorphic.com"},
                          visibleWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.username", operator: "equals", value: "bob"}
                      },
                      {
                          title: "Disabled",
                          enableWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.email", operator: "notEqual", value: "bob@isomorphic.com"},
                          visibleWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.username", operator: "equals", value: "bob"}
                      },
                      {
                          enableWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.email", operator: "notEqual", value: "bob@isomorphic.com"},
                      },
                      {
                          enableWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.email", operator: "equals", value: "bob@isomorphic.com"},
                          visibleWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.username", operator: "notEqual", value: "bobb"}
                      },
                      {
                          visibleWhen: {fieldName: "exampleForm.values.username", operator: "notEqual", value: "bobb"}
                      },
                      {
                      }
                  ]
              });

isc.ToolStrip.create({
                  ID: "toolStrip",
                  height: 32,
                  width: "100%",
                  layoutMargin: 0,
                  defaultLayoutAlign: "center",
                  members: [
                      isc.IButton.create({title: "Close", icon: "Close", autoFit: true}),
                      adaptiveMenu,
                      isc.IButton.create({title: "Save", icon: "Save", autoFit: true})]
              });

isc.Window.create({
                  ID:"testWindow",
                  title: isc.version,
                  height: 270,
                  width: "100%",
                  canDragResize: true,
                  showFooter: true,
                  items: [exampleForm],
                  footerControls: [toolStrip]
              }).show()
              As you can see in the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzYk6tguaeU
              1. I first resize the browser window.
              2. Then I resize the Window component.
              3. After a second resize of the Window, a "Disabled" menu item becomes enabled.

I'm not sure if it's necessary to interact with both the component Window and the browser window, but it seems at least easier to reproduce the issue this way.

Comment

Thanks again for the clear demonstration of the issue. It appears that when an item shifts from inline to a menu item the rule state, from enableWhen, isn't transferred once the menu is created. We'll take a look and report back.

Comment

Working...
                X