X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

FYI: The attribute exclusive you mention in #175 is not in the .ds.xml docs of Validator, nor in it's JS docs.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    They've been included for tomorrow's builds.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

thanks. I updated the translation for the changed strings accordingly and added one for validator_mustBeUnique.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    You new translations should be in today's build - note there's also a new string, validator_mustBeUnique, on Weblate.

On the date-range validators - since the default behavior of these validators is to be inclusive, we've gone ahead and updated the four date/time strings on weblate to the format "Must be [$min/$max] or [later/earlier]". If you wanted an exclusive check, you could set a custom message at the same time as setting exclusive:true.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

I updated the German translation for validator_mustBeExactLength and validator_mustBeShorterThan in weblate, can you please include this in new builds?
    Also, I have a question w.r.t. similar validation messages.
    All *RANGE ValidatorTypes here say that the range $min - $max is inclusive. But for the date/time validators the messages even in English do not convey this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Validator Messages.png
Views:	237
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	262299

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We updated the initial post

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

can you edit the 1st post in this thread? It's still linking to getlocalization.com.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We've made the new translation mechanism for framework strings public on Weblate.

To contribute:

1) register an account at Weblate
    2) hit our project

Contact translations@isomorphic.com if you have troubles.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Apologies for the delay - we had a few teething problems with the move and these are now largely resolved - we'll provide the new details shortly.

Leave a comment:

• escrea
    replied
    I don't want to pressure you, but is there any news?

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We're at the final stage of moving the language-packs to another provider and expect to be up and running within a day or two.

We'll provide details for the new translation process in this thread at that time.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

w.r.t. new strings like the ones introduced here, do you already have an alternative to getlocalization.com?
    This is not important for me right now, but as of today, the sample there falls back to English for the hint, even if started in German.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Yes, it closed on May 31, according to this blog post: https://blog.getlocalization.com/2019/04/

We're taking a look at the alternatives.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    Thanks for letting us know about these other translation sites. In the immediate term, GetLocalization is still working for our (narrow) needs, but it’s good to have a plan if that stops being the case.
    this seems to be the case now - https://www.getlocalization.com/ returns a HTTP 503 and no further information for me.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We voted up your Week translation.

On validator_maxFileSizeExceeded, there was an unresolved issue on getlocalization.com, arising from a recent change we made. You should see it appearing as expected now - and your translation has been included in tomorrow's builds (although it was already being automatically translated, because it happens to be exactly the same message as datasource_maxFileSizeExceeded).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X