X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

I got an eMail about a new string to translate in getlocalization.com the last days (not for "validator_maxFileSizeExceeded"), but can't find that string now.
    Which one is it?

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    validator_maxFileSizeExceeded: 'Size of \'$uploadedFileName\' ($uploadedFileSize) exceeds maximum allowed file size of $maxFileSize.'

Please update your corresponding resource bundles on the getlocalization.com project page. Translations provided quickly will make it into the builds within a few days.
    I just did so.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

can you please vote my translation of grouping_weekNumberTitle?
    Currently you have "Week #" in English which does not require a space at the end. This is not true for the German word "Kalenderwoche". I assume this applies to all translations without "#" at the end.

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version

Name:	grouping_weekNumberTitle.PNG
Views:	202
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	257121

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    The following new properties have been added

validator_maxFileSizeExceeded: 'Size of \'$uploadedFileName\' ($uploadedFileSize) exceeds maximum allowed file size of $maxFileSize.'

Please update your corresponding resource bundles on the getlocalization.com project page. Translations provided quickly will make it into the builds within a few days.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

the the translation agency did the remaining French translations in getlocalization as well, so all that is needed is getting updated data from there.

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Yes, you can send another batch of translations via email.

Thanks for letting us know about these other translation sites. In the immediate term, GetLocalization is still working for our (narrow) needs, but it’s good to have a plan if that stops being the case.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

I'd let a l10n service do the rest of the French file, which is at 84% and send the result to you afterwards via email again. Is that OK?

Also a FYI: We needed a l10n service as well for our application strings and I applied at getlocalization. They are very friendly, but don't take any new customers. It is also possible that at some point you might need to change the i18n service provider. They suggested to use one of their competitors (see below) and for pricing reasons we decided for crowdin.com, which seem to be good. Not much experience to share so far, but they definitely have the best pre-sales process I've ever seen. By chance I saw that SimonF is using them as well for a longer time, so he might have more insight to share.

They also have integrated 3rd party translation services, which makes it easy to use them. They also have API support, so that you could get the results as part of your nightly builds.

IMHO a big advantage for you: You pay by project size, not project members, which is not the case for others and of course superb for you with your few strings but a community.

Other providers to check: https://www.transifex.com (price per user and words), https://phraseapp.com (price per user), https://www.smartling.com/ (no pricing online).

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

I can see it working here already today (v11.1p_2018-04-11).

Thank you
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

yes, I got the mail about 633 new strings and also saw that they look good now in getlocalization.com. I just wanted to wait for the next build with the response.

Thanks a lot,
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    This has been addressed - it involved a rebuild of the getlocalization.com project, for proper UTF-8 support (you may have seen emails about that process if you subscribe to changes).

If you check the project now, you should see correct Danish values, and those will be reflected in builds dated April 12 and later.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

thanks a lot. It seems though that you made some error with encoding of the data.
    Please see e.g. here (link includes locale) (v11.1p_2018-04-07) and click validate.

Name:	Encoding_wrong.PNG
Views:	217
Size:	11.3 KB
ID:	252694

This is how it should look like according to google:

Name:	Google.PNG
Views:	207
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	252695

The "A with tilde" is a letter you see often when encoding goes wrong. It's already broken in getlocalization.com

Name:	getlocalization.PNG
Views:	200
Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	252696

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    This has been added to 6.1+ for builds dated March 28 and later.

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
    Yes we can do something with that - feel free to send the file to support@isomorphic.com.
    I just mailed you the file.

Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    These have been voted up and incorporated into builds dated February 21 and later

Leave a comment:

• Blama
    replied
    Hi Isomorphic,

can you please upvote my translations to German for:

validator_mustBeLessThan Darf nicht größer sein als $max
    validator_mustBeGreaterThan Darf nicht kleiner sein als $min

Thank you & Best regards
    Blama

Leave a comment:

Working...
X