Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

13.0p+ ListGrid rotated titles column width change

Hi Isomorphic,

rechecking this thread I noticed a change in the rotated titles sample between v12.1p_2023-06-24 and v13.0p_2023-06-21.

As the rotated titles are there to save horizontal space I'm pretty sure it's a regression that they need way more space in 13.0p/13.1d than in 12.1p.

Please see the attached picture (Win10, Edge 114, FullHD, no browser zoom).

Best regards
    Blama

Click image for larger version

Name:	RotatedTitlesWidth.png
Views:	47
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	270390

hi Blama ,

Are you setting a density in the framework? It looks perhaps like the image is using Spacious density - if so, the difference is likely the introduction of density-related spacing in 13.0.

thanks

Isomorphic Support

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

the images show up like that when I open the showcase from the links in #1. Both open up in Tahoe spacious.

If there was a change here in 13.0p, perhaps this should only be applied for normal non-rotated titles?

Best regards
      Blama

Comment

The padding causing the effect is being applied to the field-content, in this case around the checkboxes, rather than the headers.

Comment

Hi Isomorphic,

perhaps it would help then if you could explain how to disable this or reduce the padding in the rotateHeaderTitles-docs.

I don't think that it's possible to do this somehow via resizeControls just for one ListGrid, correct?
          There are already defaultDateFieldWidth and similar properties for Date-field widths, but non for boolean fields. I assume that boolean fields will be the main use case for rotateHeaderTitles: true.

Best regards
          Blama

Comment

Working...
          X