Collapse
No announcement yet.
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

You can go ahead and change that (and any other mistranslation) on GetLocalization.com, and we'll get a notification of the change so we can add it to builds.

Comment

A bunch of i18n attributes have been added to the language packs - there are about 60 new strings in total, covering areas like sorting and grouping and some missing strings related to FilterBuilder and Operator, among others.

Please update your respective language packs.

Comment

We have one issue with SmartGwtMessages overriding, when we try to override String which is displaying in menuitem when there is no data in menuItem,
        we didn’t find any method related to that string in SmartGwtMessages.java

Please refer attached Image for more details.
        Attached Files

Comment

This has been fixed for 3.1p and 4.0d - please retest with a build dated April 23 or later

Comment

French translation display problem 'today'

Dear,

In SmartGWT 4.0d (4.0-d20130414), on the FilterBuilder for a ListGrid, the combo box for date criteria, 'Today' (Aujourd'hui in french) is displayed correctly in the combo, but when selected, it shows 'Aujourd'hui' instead of 'Aujourd'hui'. (see screenshot)

Alexandre
            Attached Files

Comment

This has been fixed in the language packs - please retest with a nightly build dated April 26 or later

Comment

Errors in SmartGwtMessages_nb_NO

Errors found in SmartGwtMessages_nb_NO in 3.1, seems to be introduced in revision 2227.

colorPicker_okButtonTitle=HTML
                dateRangeDialog_okButtonTitle=HTML
                dialog_OkButtonTitle=HTML

should be:

colorPicker_okButtonTitle=OK
                dateRangeDialog_okButtonTitle=OK
                dialog_OkButtonTitle=OK

https://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/source/diff?spec=svn2227&r=2227&format=side&path=/branches/3.1/main/src/com/smartgwt/client/i18n/SmartGwtMessages_nb_NO.properties&old_path=/branches/3.1/main/src/com/smartgwt/client/i18n/SmartGwtMessages_nb_NO.properties&old=2220

Comment

This was due to a mistranslation on getlocalization.com, which we've now fixed - please retest with a nightly build dated April 26 or later

Comment

Originally posted by Isomorphic View Post
                    This has been fixed in the language packs - please retest with a nightly build dated April 26 or later
                    Getting 4.0-d20130427 Power edition and using :
                    <extend-property name="locale" values="fr" />, when compiling with GWT 2.5.1, I've got :

Code:
                    [INFO] 
                    [INFO] --- gwt-maven-plugin:2.5.1:compile (default) @ Moteur-Stockage-Web ---
                    [INFO] Compiling module XX.XX.stockageMF.StockageMF
                    [INFO]    Validating units:
                    [INFO]       Ignored 2 units with compilation errors in first pass.
                    [INFO] Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
                    [INFO]    Computing all possible rebind results for 'com.smartgwt.client.i18n.SmartGwtMessages'
                    [INFO]       Rebinding com.smartgwt.client.i18n.SmartGwtMessages
                    [INFO]          Invoking generator com.google.gwt.i18n.rebind.LocalizableGenerator
                    [INFO]             Processing interface com.smartgwt.client.i18n.SmartGwtMessages
                    [INFO]                Generating method body for calendar_eventNameFieldTitle()
                    [INFO]                   [ERROR] Error parsing 'Nom de l'événement'
                    [INFO] java.text.ParseException: Unterminated single quote: Nom de l'événement
                    [INFO] 	at com.google.gwt.i18n.rebind.MessageFormatParser.parse(MessageFormatParser.java:466)
                    If I replace all ' by '' in the SmartGwtMessages_fr.properties, then it works well.

Alexandre

Comment

FilterBuilder french translation pb

Dear,

In SmartGWT 4.0d (4.0-d20130427), on the FilterBuilder for a ListGrid, the combo box for date or time field type criteria (ok pour string), 'equals' operator is displayed as ''iEquals". This occurs only when the field does NOT appear in the first position (1st column). If it appears in the first position, then the operation 'equals' does not appear, only 'iEquals' (and correctly translated).

See screenshots for better understanding....

Alexandre
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by clavaud; 27 Apr 2013, 06:19.

Comment

Hi,
                        We have one doubt; we are using Static String Internationalization process for laicization of smartGWt language properties files and for UI display Strings.
                        We want to know that is there any way to update properties files without recompiling (Dynamic updating).
                        If it possible please tell us how it can be done.

Comment

It's not clear what problem you're trying to solve, but let's assume you've got a bunch of translated strings loaded into the client but not in a locale file.

In this case, look at the docs here for how to apply selective overrides of language packages (subclass of SmartGwtMessages), except, instead of placing messages in your own partial resource bundles files, just override methods and directly return values.

Comment

Spanish Translation

The Spanish translation has a lot of items that still are in English (as you can see here http://code.google.com/p/smartgwt/source/browse/trunk/main/src/com/smartgwt/client/i18n/SmartGwtMessages_es.properties), and has also many misspelled words (missing accents most of all).

Is there any way I could help with that? Where can I edit that document?

Comment

Take a look at the first post in this thread for instructions on helping with translations. Thanks in advance for contributing!

Comment

Translation Group Title &quot;Week&quot;

Fellows,

I use pt_BR localization and ListGrid has one word, when a Date Field is grouped by week that is not in the resourse bundle. I searched more than one time and could not found one key for this work.

Is shown in the group title "Week #26", "Week #27", "Week #28", ... and the word "Week" has no key.

Someone could help me to i18N this word. In pt_BR should be "Semana".

Tanks,

Diogo.

Comment

Working...
                                X