This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

Good idea

Originally posted by smartgwt.dev
    You can simply take one of the samples (other than the larger showcase) and use that as a starting point as it includes all the pieces, a working example as well as a maven project file for building a war.
    Thanks for idea,
    But i also want to know how to build from scratch, if somebody knows how it is done, please spare your couple minutes to help for a beginner

Comment

I have some questions too that i earche din the docs but i did not found out the answers:

1) How many licence types are for SmartGWT EE ?
      and what are the diff between them ?

2)The evalutation version has all the functionalities ?

3)The eval version is limited in terms of time ? Can be used to develop a product then later to buy a license if everything goes well ?

THX

Comment

@csergiu77 Take a look at the Feature Comparison page and the link to the license FAQ you see from there.

Comment

K thx for the partial answer.

But the SmartGtw i downloaded is a trial version ?

What "trial" means in your vision ?

Less funtionalities ?

Limited in time ?

Can i stard development with that and buy later a license ?

THX

Comment

Why Spring 2.0.6

Any way to upgrade to 2.5.6?
            Last edited by freetobeMAN; 1 Jun 2009, 08:26. Reason: a mistake

Comment

Are you running into issues using Spring 2.5.6?

PS : Please do not cross post.

Comment

@csergiu77 All of your questions are covered in the Feature Comparsion page and the Product and Licensing FAQ linked from that page.

The trial is 60 days and is full-featured, not limited in any way. Yes, you can start development with the trial version and buy a license later, so long as you either buy a license before the trial period ends, or freeze all development between the end of the trial period and whenever you buy the license. If you need a longer trial (maybe it takes some time to get a purchase approved), just contact Isomorphic here.

Note that currently (Jun 1 2009) the trial version you can download is already expired. However it's still fully functional (just ignore the expiry message) and you can regard your trial . This should be cleared up tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by smartgwt.dev
                  Are you running into issues using Spring 2.5.6?

PS : Please do not cross post.

Thanks for ur reminder. I have deleted that message.

I just is puzzled for that pom in showcase,ds-tree..etc...

Why the poms use the old version Spring?If 2.5.6 is ok, why com.smartgwt.Spring is 2.0.6?

I intergrated smartgwtee yesterday, I use spring2.5.6, but when my jetty is start, on initlizing isomorphic, throw the exception. I forgot the detail,for I am working on another machine.It happened in XXX.go().

Would you please give me some advice about this issue?
                  Thanks in advance!!

Comment

We'll look into updating the samples to use Spring 2.5.6, however when reporting that you're having problems, you need to provide detailed information of the error you're seeing with stacktraces and relevant code.

Comment

Pro package

Hi Isomorphic,

I have sent two e-mails during the last days and I have received no reply yet to my question concerning the availability of the SmartGWT Pro package I purchased.

Since there is no response from Jenny or someone else I hope you can provide me with the download link for the SmartGWT Pro package. If the package is not yet available, ok, at least let me know and keep me informed.

I hope you can provide me with some status feedback.

Pieter

Comment

A new release of SmartGWT EE is now available for download. The SmartGWT EE showcase has been updated with dozens of new samples.

Comment

@pe the person you've been emailing has been on the floor at JavaOne this week. Please be patient - you bought Pro before it was officially released, no one has a build that officially says "Pro" yet, but as before, you can work with the SmartGWT Enterprise release and it contains a superset of the features that your Pro build will include. The feature breakdown between Pro and Enterprise is explained clearly here.

Comment

showcase not working

I have 404 code from server when I am trying to see new examples.

Comment

Originally posted by lazinskip
                              I have 404 code from server when I am trying to see new examples.
                              The samples seem to be working fine. Perhaps a bad cache? Try this link.

Comment

smart gwt ee + ejb 3.0

Hi, all,
                                I began to research, smart gwt before 2 months, a have build a small module for our project just to see how it is working and to see it's features. Now We are at the the beginning of one big project that must use some RIA framework. I.e. the project is developed with struts + ejb 3.0, but now we want to change the UI with RIA interface, so the backend code and the database will remain the same, we just change the view. And my question is it possible to do this with smart gwt ee, effectively and easy. Has smart gwt ee some improvements for ejb 3.0 as it has with spring and hibernate(i have not yet seen the examples and docs, i will do that in the next few hours).

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X