X
  • Filter
  • Time
Clear All

• shortpasta
    replied
    I reviewed Italian and I had:
    1. Minor revisions
    2. Comments on some translations that could use the review of somebody that knows technical Italian
    3. Comments on at least one field where even the English seems incorrect...

Leave a comment:

• lado
    replied
    Originally posted by Isomorphic
    Due to the imminent demise of 99translations.com, language packs have been migrated to GetLocalization.com. See revised instructions for contributing translations in the first post. Thanks for all your help!
    Hi!

I have voted for Croatian translation, so I think it is ready to be included in the build.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Due to the imminent demise of 99translations.com, language packs have been migrated to GetLocalization.com. See revised instructions for contributing translations in the first post. Thanks for all your help!

Leave a comment:

• lado
    replied
    Hi!

I have just created Croatian translation of SmartGwtMessages.properties and uploaded it to 99translation.com.

My colleague (here known as) boroiramiz double checked it and suggested some corrections, so we hope it will be included in one of the upcoming builds.

Cheers
    Last edited by lado; 15 Mar 2012, 00:18.

Leave a comment:

• sujaydutta
    replied
    Probably should be using native2ascii to convert the properties files to unicode?

From command prompt, java bin directory, run the following command line:

native2ascii -encoding UTF8 [input file] [output file]

More on this: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/1.4.2/docs/tooldocs/windows/native2ascii.html

Leave a comment:

• zovitsa
    replied
    Hi!

A month later, I still couldn't find an answer. Would anyone be kind and check this?

Originally posted by zovitsa
    Hi!

The ColorPickerItem seems to have a hardwired tooltip: "Click to select a new color". No matter how I looked, I couldn't find this in any *.properties files, nor could I find a method or a way to change it to a translated string.

Could anyone verify/disprove this?

I'm using SmartGWT 3.0, if this matters.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    We've addressed this - check a nightly after tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    Ah, you're seeing this problem because you're using SmartClient and the unquoting is different. We'll correct this; direct editing of the .properties file is a workaround for now.

Leave a comment:

• acarur01
    replied
    If you load french translation and display a date field, the date picker icon has Aujourd''hui

Leave a comment:

• Isomorphic
    replied
    These go through two levels of unquoting effectively, so the fact that they show two quotes is normal. Let us know if you are actually seeing wrong quote in an application.

Leave a comment:

• acarur01
    replied
    This issue is still not fixed - two weeks later?

Leave a comment:

• acarur01
    replied
    I've noticed in frameworkMessages_fr there are quite a few entries with 'Aujourd\'\'hui' which renders two single quotes instead of just one. This is only one example. There are quite a few more that contain \'\' . I've changed our copy for fr and fr-FR but just to give you a heads up

Leave a comment:

• zovitsa
    replied
    Hi!

The ColorPickerItem seems to have a hardwired tooltip: "Click to select a new color". No matter how I looked, I couldn't find this in any *.properties files, nor could I find a method or a way to change it to a translated string.

Could anyone verify/disprove this?

I'm using SmartGWT 3.0, if this matters.

Leave a comment:

• smartgwt.dev
    replied
    The following new properties have been added

operators_iBetweenTitle=between
    operators_iBetweenInclusiveTitle=between (inclusive)

and the default values of these two have been altered accordingly

operators_betweenTitle=between (match case)
    operators_betweenInclusiveTitle=between (inclusive, match case)

Please update your corresponding resource bundles on the 99translations project page.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• JohnSmith
    replied
    How about arabic translation?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X